Last Updated June 3, 2013
What is Personal Information?
- We don't collect or record your email address or personal information, unless you send us an email (in which case your email is stored in our email servers) or sign up for the Vector Unit Fan Club (see below).
- We don't resell any contact information we have to other companies or to marketers. Ever.
- From time to time a member of the Vector Unit team may contact you directly via an email address you provided. We promise to make such contact infrequent, and meaningful, such as notifying contest winners about their prizes or replying to questions or comments that require a personal response.
Here On The Website
- When you register for a membership in the Vector Unit Fan Club, we ask you for your full name and email address. We use this information to verify that you are a real person and not a robot.
- On your member profile page, you can chose whether other members can contact you via email. By default this is checked to "YES", but you can change it by un-checking the box. To change your profile preferences, log in and click on the gray box in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
- We automatically receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with the website. For example, our servers track the type of Web browser you are using, where you travel within the Site, and the page to which you link from the Site. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Site, so we can make the Site appealing to as many customers as possible.
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on our website. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to register for the Vector Unit Fan Club, and gain access to exclusive content on this website, contests, and more, you can register here.
In Our Mobile Products
- We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our games, using a mobile metrics tracker called Flurry. For example, Flurry may track how often you play, how long you play for, and what powerups you've unlocked. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how players use the games, so we can make improvements to our games over time. All of this information comes to us as raw data with no personal information attached to it.
- In Beach Buggy Blitz, we also partner with a mobile ad network called MediaBrix, as well as running ads through Flurry. Both companies collect some usage data from players, such as whether or not a player finishes watching an ad all the way through.
- When you purchase one of our games in an appstore like Google Play, or when you purchase an item in-game like a coin pack, you may be asked to enter credit card or other personal information. All such transactions are handled securely through the app store in question, and your credit card information is not ever seen by us. Some app stores such as Google Play provide us with receipts of each transaction that includes some of your information such as your name, email address, and in some cases your physical address. Please see the privacy polices of the app store you are using for more information.