E3 press content for Riptide GP: Renegade on Xbox One
Original video file can be downloaded here for uploading to your site (please don't share link directly).
Title: Riptide GP®: Renegade
Developer: Vector Unit®
Publisher: Vector Unit®
Platform: Xbox One / Win 10
Launch Date: Summer 2016
MSRP: USD $14.99
Seat of your pants water racing from the developers of Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Beach Buggy Racing and the Riptide GP series. The first Riptide GP game designed especially for console features gorgeous visuals and special effects running at 60fps, 1080p.
- The premiere name in modern water racing. Riptide GP: Renegade is the culmination of 7 years of water racing engine and design development. Exciting arcade water physics, interactive race courses, and spectacular visual effects make Riptide GP: Renegade an experience like no other.
- Thrill ride environments. Explore glittering futuristic cities, crumbling ruins and mysterious research facilities. Evade police boats and drones while you grab air off geysers, grind rails, and hurl your hydro jet off gut-wrenching cliffs.
- Collect a garage full of transforming vehicles. Collect and upgrade a garage full of blistering fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
- Real Time and Async multiplayer. Race against players around the world in 8 player online races. Challenge your friends in asynchronous ghost racing battles for leaderboard supremacy.
- 6 Player Split Screen. Trade elbows in exciting split screen races, with 6 players on a single console. (EXCLUSIVE Xbox One Feature.)
- Xbox One / Win 10 crossplay. Xbox One and Windows 10 players can play each other via Xbox Live, and players who buy the game on both platforms can sync their progress and achievements across.
About Vector Unit
Vector Unit is a NorCal independent developer specializing in action-packed arcade racing games. Previous titles include Beach Buggy Racing and Riptide GP2. Their first game Hydro Thunder Hurricane was an Xbox LIVE® Summer of Arcade hit in 2010.