UPDATE: The Beach Buggy Racing Public Beta is now closed.
Thanks to everyone who's been helping us test the game! We may open the beta up again at some point, for now we're not taking new testers.
The original post follows:
We are in the final weeks of polishing and finalizing our newest game, Beach Buggy Racing™, and we need your help!
If you have an Android phone or tablet and would like to play a beta version of Beach Buggy Racing before anyone else, please join our Public Beta! You'll be able to download and play an almost-finished version of the game, send feedback directly to the development team, and get a head start on the rest of the world!
You'll be asked to apply, and you'll receive a response within 24 hours, after which you'll have full access to the game and the feedback forums.
We really value your feedback and can't wait to hear what you think of the game!
- The software is still under development. Some elements of the game -- such as the prices of cars or powerups -- are still being tuned and may change without notice.
- You may encounter bugs and problems in the Beta software that, among other things, cause you to lose your save game progress. It's not likely that this would happen; we've tested the game a lot already -- but it's possible.
- This game contains In-App Purchases (IAP)! That means you can buy stuff like coins or gems for real money.
- We do not expect that you will have any transaction problems with IAP, but in the event you do have a problem receiving the item please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will help you recover it or refund your money.
- Any IAP you make during this Beta test period will stay valid in the final version of the game. You will not lose your IAP when the game goes live.