One of the signatures of the Riptide GP series is a cool electronic soundtrack, and Riptide GP2 is no exception. With the sequel we took things in a more dub-steppy direction, but still kept a few chill/trance tracks in there to help you relax when you're striving for those 3 stars.
We often get requests for the soundtrack, and unfortunately we can't actually give the music away or re-sell it. For Riptide GP2 we licensed all of our music, which means we can distribute it in-game but not in any other form.
However, if you love the tunes and want to try buying them yourself, here's a list of the tracks in the game:
- [Menu music] Launching and Landing (by Michael Musco)
- When Angels Fall (Stefan Bode)
- Atari Euphoria (by Paul Wilki)
- Uplifting Vocal Trance (by Caramusic)
- Zero Gravity (by Crispy Sound)
- Astronaut (by Vincent Tone)
We licensed these from a variety of online sites like audiomicro.com, premiumbeat.com, audiojungle.net, and shockwave-sound.com.
A few people have asked us about the music in the first game, Riptide GP. There is one original track, and the rest were licensed off of www.audiomicro.com. The tracks are:
- Urban Chaos [Menu Music] - by anubys
- Race Tech - by Studio1
- Uplift - by Studio1
- Synchronize - by Studio1
- Sonic - by curvemusic
- Bamboo Leaf - by EchoCreative2 (aka BlacKisS)
- Juice Bump - by Keith Merrill
Most of these songs can be licensed from audiomicro, but if you dig around you might be able to find them elsewhere.